I think Fresh Fig is my new favourite colour (still tossing up between Lemon Lime Twist).
The background for this card was stamped using the new Hostess stamp set Background Bits and Versamark ink and embossed with Copper Embossing Powder.
Stamping of the flower sprays:
- Flowers stamped with Fresh Fig, 1st and 2nd generation stamping.
- Leaves were stamped using Always Artichoke
- Filler foliage and flowers were stamped with Always Artichoke and Powder Pink
The sentiment "Birthday" is from the Tabs for Everything stamp set which was stamped with Versamark ink and embossed with White Embossing Powder.
The measurements to make the card are:
- Card base - A4 cut in half then folded in half
- Copper mat - 13.5cm x 9.3cm
- Whisper White - 13.2cm x 9cm