Sunday 28 February 2016

Stampin' Up!

Hi everyone, sharing some projects (some new and some old) for an entry to Stampin' Up! for the opportunity to stamp projects for the OnStage display boards for the April Event.   I am going to the Sydney Event along with two of my friends.  We are flying the red-eye from Perth which lands at 6.05am, off to the event with registration opening at 7.30am (just enough time for breaky and coffee), attend the event all day and catch a flight home that night which leaves Sydney at 8.25pm.  We land back in Perth at 11.30pm.  We could catch up on some sleep coming home, but we reckon we will be too busy going through the new catalogue cover to cover.  Are we crazy or what!!  We are so looking forward to our trip.

Not sure how I will fare but if you do not enter you will not be selected right, so here goes. We have to make 3 cards, 1 scrapbooking page and 2 3D items for our entry.

The first card is a new project using the beautiful Birthday Bouquet Designer Series Paper, Rose Wonder stamp set and the Botanical Builder Framelits (these Framelits are one of my favourite go to items at present).


The second card I made recently using the Balloon Celebration stamp set, Balloon Bouquet Punch and the It's My Party Designer Series Paper.  This card is perfect for using up all those little strips of patterned paper that you have left over that you just cannot make yourself throw away.


The third card is one I made last December using the Going Global Stamp Set and Going Places Designer Series Paper Stack.  Just perfect for the men in our lives.

For the centre panel I stamped the background onto Kraft Cardstock, distressed the edges and then sponged Soft Suede ink. The compass was stamped twice onto Kraft Cardstock, I coloured it with Soft Suede, Marina Mist and Lost Lagoon Stampin' Write Markers.  I layered it up with dimensionals and added an Antique brad for the centre.


I really admire people that can take perfect pictures of their scrapbooking pages.  I was standing on chairs, kneeling on the floor, sitting, standing and taking pictures from all angles.  This is the best picture that I took (a bit of investigation on how others do this is needed I think).

The "Dare Devils" in my pictures are my nephews who love nothing more that to go riding on the tracks through the pine forest on their motorbikes.


My 3D items are projects that I had previously made which I just love and would like to share again.  The first one has been made using the Gift Bag Punch Board, Color Me Irresistible Specialty Designer Series Paper, Gold Fancy Foil Designer Vellum, Gold Foil Sheet, Gold Satin Ribbon, Botanical Builder Framelits, Triple Banner Punch and Iced Rhinestones.


My second 3D item is this gorgeous little handbag made using the It's My Party Designer Suite of products.  How perfect is this for a small gift for someone special (a friend of mine received this one).



Hope you enjoyed my projects and thank you for visiting.

Carolyn

5 comments:

  1. Fantastic Carolyn. Love them and yes looking forward to our mad flight to On Stage. Good luck with your samples.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you're crazy !!!!
    But have fun & enjoy
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. More gorgeousness! Love these too Carolyn xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing this information. it is a use able information. this is a nice and good blog.

    one sided printed Kraft paper

    ReplyDelete