Monday 20 July 2015

Frame It

The challenge at The Paper Players is a clean and simple challenge featuring "Frames"


The frame concept is terrific.  I ended up making two cards and had difficulty in deciding which one to enter.  I went with Card One.

Card one I used a colour scheme of Whisper White, Basic Black and Tip Top Taupe.  Stamps sets Awesomely Artistic, Watercolor Wings with the sentiment from And Many More.


My second card is made using the Flower Patch stamp set and matching dies.



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards!! So happy you could join us at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE both cards! So glad you enjoyed the frame challenge. Thanks for playing along at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two beautiful floral cards - I love how you used the frames differently in each one to create impact. Thanks for joining us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete