Friday 26 December 2014

You're My Anchor

Hi everyone, hope you had a great Christmas Day.  I certainly did with catching up with my family and friends.  A good laugh and catch up along with great food and company makes for a great day.


This is a card that I made for the Mojo Monday Challenge a couple of weeks ago but did not get around to posting it.  So I thought that I would still share it with you as it is a great sneak peak at some of the products in the new Occasions Catalogue due for release on 2 January, 2015.


I have used the stamp set "Guy Greetings" which is a really cool set with lots of images and sentiments for that special male person or people in our lives.  The DSP is from the "Adventure Bound" Designer Series Paper Stack which has some great new style papers in it.   Did you notice the new White Jute Ribbon, this is also in the new Occasions Catalogue.


MOJO376

No comments:

Post a Comment