Wednesday 24 December 2014

Butterflies ...

Merry Christmas everyone.


The pressies are wrapped, food done and we are now waiting for Santa, he should be half way across Australia by now.  So to fill in a bit of time I made my card for the Mojo Monday Challenge this week.
For my card I have used some of the new products in the Occasions Catalogue due for release on 2 January, 2015.  The stamp set is "Butterfly Basics" with the matching "Butterflies" Thinlits. I have also used some of the Blushing Bride Rosette Trim in the Artisan Embellishment Kit along with some Sahara Sand 7/8" Lace Trim and DSP from the "Something Borrowed" paper pack.  


MOJO377

2 comments:

  1. How nice and elegant! Love the flowers and the butterfly! Truly a lovely birthday card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely! Is there a site I can visit to see how you made this? I am especially curious to find out if the butterfly is made only of paper, or paper and acetate, and how you attached it (what product?) It to the card! It is so unique! I love it!

    His,
    Traci Starkweather

    tracistarkweather@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete