Sunday 9 June 2013

Some Sneak Peaks ...

It was like Christmas in my house on Friday, my Stampin' Up pre-order arrived.  Naturally I had to play and I created my first card using one of the new 2013-15 In-colours, Baked Brown Sugar.  I used the Music Note Stampin' Wheel and die cut the word birthday in Basic Black.  The background piece was embossed using the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder and the edging was made using the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border punch.


Having made my first card, this got me to thinking about the rest of the 2013-15 In-colours and designing some cards for a Catalogue Launch workshop.  So I made another card using the other In-colours of Coastal Cabana, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding, Strawberry Slush and Baked Brown Sugar.


My final card is also for the new Catalogue Launch Workshop, using all the 2013-15 In-colours as well as the new "Mosaic Madness" stamp set with the matching Mosaic punch.  The other stamp sets used are "Fabulous Phrases" and "Simply Serif Alphabet". 




1 comment:

  1. So very pretty Carolyn. Love how you have used the new In colours. Vx

    ReplyDelete