Wednesday 8 May 2013

Everything Eleanor

This post are the cards I made, casing a similar card by Kittie Caracciolo .   I liked Kittie's card so much I made two.


Colour scheme is Raspberry Ripple, Naturals White and Always Artichoke.   I stamped the flourish from the "Everything Eleanor" stamp set with Versamark onto the Raspberry Ripple cardstock.  This was then adhered to the Naturals White card base.   The centre pieced was edged with the Finishing Touches Edgelit, with ribbon and pearls added.  I stamped the flowers onto the Naturals White cardstock in Raspberry Ripple ink and cut them out, before adhering to the card along with the leaves made using the Little Leaves Sizzlit.  The sentiment is from the "Teeny Tiny Sentiments" stamp set punch out with the Word Window punch.


1 comment:

  1. I like this colour scheme you have used. Lovely, lovely cards. Might have to try it myself. I don't use the Everything Eleanor Set nearly enough. Vx

    ReplyDelete