Sunday 3 February 2013

I Love You

The challenge this week at The Deconstructed Sketch is based on the following sketch:

Deconstructed Sketch No. 87

I have used the "More Amore" Specialty Designer Series Paper and the "Cross My Heart" stamp set from the new mini catalogue.  The newsprint DSP is from the "First Edition" Specialty Designer Series Paper pack.  Island Indigo Bakers Twine and a Very Vanilla button from the Neutrals Designer Buttons.

The heart and stamped image I cased from the mini catalogue, I just loved how the heart was layered with the stamped image.  

This is my finished card.



1 comment:

  1. Oh my word this is wonderful. I LOVE these papers and the wonderful heart doily die cut! I'm so glad you were able to join us for this week's Deconstructed Sketch!

    ReplyDelete